Inver Engineering was established in 1981 to service local industry of metropolitan Melbourne. Since then, Inver has developed into a substantial and respected engineering company serving businesses across the ports and stevedoring, rail, petrochemical, oil and gas and manufacturing industries – Australia wide.
Inver is known for their wealth of engineering experience and knowledge, which enables them to deliver innovative and cost effective solutions. Customer satisfaction is critical to Inver’s success and the key to this is communication. We endeavor to clearly understand the customers’ needs and expectations at the outset, then we plan on meeting them in a safe and cost effective manner.
Inver Engineering has recently built a new facility that allows for adaptable work streams and increases its capacity to handle the needs of our customers. It is made up of 2 modern, well equipped shops containing overhead crane capacity to 25 ton and is located on a 20,000 sq mtr site in Altona. This facility also houses Traction Motor Repairs Pty Ltd which offers services aligned to Inver Engineering. The workshops and businesses are both quality assured to ISO 9001:2008.
To find out how Inver Engineering can service your engineering needs, contact us at email@example.com or on +61 3 9399 2166.
- We have more than 30 years experience in the industry with a staff of highly trained and respected industry professionals.
- Our workshops are state of the art which means we have the capability to work on almost any project.
- Our approach to business allows flexibility. This flexibility is a cornerstone of our business.
- Our can-do approach means that we allocate maximum resources to high priority jobs to ensure our client’s requirements are met within tight timeframes.
- We take pride in ensuring our work is of the highest standard. We have earned our reputation for quality work.
- We are accessible. No matter the size of the project, you can always pick up the phone and talk to the project manager directly.