Welcome to Inver Engineering
Inver provides heavy maintenance services to the rail, stevedoring, steel, petrochemical and other industries. We believe our strength is the ability to offer you innovative, safe and cost effective solutions to maintenance activities. By utilising Inver to maintain your assets, you’ll benefit from market leading levels of service and experience that ultimately will provide a superior return on your assets.
At Inver, we’d like to form a close collaborative relationship with you and your team, understand your business and issues, then develop a sustainable solution for maintenance services.
- Inver Engineering is an Australian owned and operated company established in Melbourne in 1989.
- Our customers include some of the biggest names in the industry, several of whom have been coming to us for their engineering works for over 30 years.
- Our state of the art workshops are based in Altona (previously Williamstown), Melbourne, Australia and are quality assured to ISO 9001:2008.
General and Precision Engineering
- CNC Machining
- Conventional Machining
- Complete Bogie refurbishment
- Wheel Set Refurbishment
- Traction Motor Repairs and Servicing
- Rolling Stock Components
- Gearbox building and refurbishment
Stevedoring Engineering Services
The Stevedoring site services business of Inver was recently sold to Cargotec Kalmar, please see www.inverportservices.com.au for more information on these activities.
Inver continues to offer workshop services to the stevedoring industry.